OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Aimereon has extensive experience managing large-scale, multi-year projects according to CMMI II processes.
AIMEREON, Inc. is a Maryland-based 8(a) certified small business with a core competency in custom software development. Aimereon has extensive experience in developing custom curriculum design and software and training management software, data analytics, and AI/ML solutions. We are based in Maryland, with partnership networks around the country.
Our Competitive Advantage
AIMEREON has a track record of providing high levels of customer support and agile software development to support changing software requirements.
Our team of software engineers and data scientists have 20+ years of experience managing and deploying large-scale, multi-year software engineering projects using CMMI Level 2 best practices. We partner with our clients to develop and deliver state-of-the-art solutions that address current needs as well as long-term strategic goals. We employ agile methods to successfully be responsive to changing priorities, all while delivering high-quality solutions on-time and within budget.
- 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 238210 – Electrical Contractors/Wiring Installation Contractors
- 238290 – Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 513210 – Software Publishers
- 518210 – Computing Infrastructure Providers, Data Processing, Web Hosting, and Related Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561621 – Security Systems Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
- U004 – Education / Training (Scientific / Management)
- U008 – Education / Training (Training / Curriculum Development)
- U009 – Education / Training (General)